The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as a sonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert of steel, gears and combustion that echoes from the speedways, deserts and highways of the world. The sound of more victory laps than any other brand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessential soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behind the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides acoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound.
ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust System; 2.75in.; Incl. Connecting Pipes/Mufflers/Hdw/4.25in. x 6.13in. Dual Round Rolled Angle-Cut Intercooled Tip; Quad Center Rear Exit;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Quad Center
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Turbo
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.250 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov